Saturday 26 July 2014

We don't know anything

Today I woke up with the feeling of how little we know about our world.  Really we don't know anything.  Think of any topic...like birds flying.  What are they doing and why do all species have different sounds?  Is each frequency, each wavelength part of a huge pattern in the world?  I think so.  What are the seasons about, and why are we here?  We don't know, nobody does.  We can believe and go by our intuition...that's all.  I know love feels good.  Love isn't upsetting and unhealthy - that's not love imo...I don't know what feelings of unhappiness are about - but those feelings are not about love.

I wrote more lyrics at the beach a few days ago.  Actually, Jupiter entered Leo on that day...but I felt like it was Mars.  This one is about someone who existed in an alternate reality and we could not go on.  If I have true love, it's not like this little rhyme I made up in a childlike moment.

Mars Enters Leo

You came to me as I sat
On my throne of sand,
The hottest day ever
In the land.

I could not see your eyes –
The sun was too bright
And besides, they were shaded
And framed just like night.

We talked about nothing
Yet everything was there
Hidden and showing
Like my hat hid my hair

And beach curls blonde
Fell in wet strands around
My listening ears
As I sat on the ground.

But we talked about nothing
I wouldn’t go there
Back to the time
When I really cared.

Blame it on the lion
And the planet of war
Combined together
On a sandy shore.


Copyright Luvelle Raevan 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.