Friday 22 November 2013

Back from the tropics

Hello, I'm back!  Catching up on pics and trying to promo my Sweet Sorcerer.  I must keep this blog current! Yes...I was catching some big waves in the Caribbean.  We were like drunken sailors on the boat as it rocked in 10 ft. swells, too...and I didn't touch a drop of liquor...would have been seasick if I did lol!

My book Sweet Sorcerer will be up on the Swoon Reads website for awhile yet.  Although the website and concept of crowdsourcing is new, things are going slow.  I don't mind, but it would be cool if a few people would take a look at my manuscript just to get the ball rolling.  I shall not forget you if you do!

I think I picked up some voodoo, seriously, I feel the vibes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.