Saturday 2 November 2013

Devils and Angels

Hello...or good evening.  Have you ever noticed the greeting used by most people has the word "Hell" in it?  Guess what?  I believe we create our own heaven or hell on this sweet Earth.  I have a feeling we live it all the time, it's not a place to go to be rewarded.  Rather, Earth is a place of continuous rewards if we try.

Some people have looked at my new book Star Water - Book One - Sweet Sorcerer and somehow the feeling I get is they feel fear.  Someone asked me if the book was about the devil.  No, not my intention...but if you want to see the devil, that's totally up to you.  Just go around destroying Earth with no compassion and little foresight and you'll eventually see the devil all around you.  Everyone will.  Or you can be loving and kind and you'll be creating a heaven on Earth, and you will notice angels all around you.  These thoughts are my truest opinions and observations.  And this is my story of teenage love so if you don't like it, that's okay with me!  Not my loss.

Even the cover, with cat's eyes is a promise of occult info.  This book is intended to make people happy, feel positive about creating change through love and understanding of nature and beyond, just relating what I've learned and wanting to communicate that's all.  Last thing I want to do is make people cry over at Swoonreads where Sweet Sorcerer is available for free!  There are categories to check after reading the book such as "Thrills" and "Tears".  No tears in SS, not intentionally - I don't have the right to upset people and make them cry, just my opinion.  Yes, my views are way out there, different.

If you read Sweet Sorcerer, please comment and rate it, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.