Friday 29 November 2013

Pulse Points

The universe is a giant body.  When the pulse is found, creativity flourishes as instinctively humanity understands we're onto something.  Pulse points are all over this body...I search for these places, staying with one then leaving and going in a new direction.  Always we look for a main artery, and we know, collectively, when we've found one.  It is a life force - a necessity and we find the answer only when we need to know...not before and not after.

Some find the pulse accidently, like a new group of musicians.  They're followed by millions of fans suddenly...quickly.  We all look for the pulse...it is our life's mission.

The pulsation is as big as infinity, as small as a human body.  It's as big as ocean waves or as small as fruit fly wings buzzing.  It's as big as thunder in the sky, or smaller like drums in the jungle.

It's all one thing...all expands, amplifies, contracts....throbs, pulses.

This is a lesson in supernature.  It has to be.

Oh my lover, my sweet sorcerer, boy of my dreams...I found you forever.

Please check my book at Swoonreads and rate it, thanks.  I found a pulse.

http://www.swoonreads.com/m/star-water-book-one-sweet-sorcerer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.