Sunday 29 December 2013

Everyone wants the truth

It dawned on me recently as I walked along the beach.  What is it with people and why are they chasing 'things' like these things will bring them to the truth?  A new object will make you happy for a moment, like a car, a dress, anything...but the feeling of happiness is so fleeting.  I think it's because these things don't bring us to a closer relationship with what our purpose is in life.  What are we looking for and what is our truth?

The truth is different for everyone, but it's never been easier to look for it.  We have an information highway going all directions, right at our fingertips.  The internet.  Anything in the world and beyond we can research and discover everything all people know about all subjects.  This is an amazing fortunate era we live in.  We should be able to solve major problems in the world....but I think the problem may be ....information overload.  The normal brain can only cope with so much info, depending on the person, and then we zone out.

When I was a little child, I had a fantasy.  I thought the fantasy was so incredible, I couldn't imagine how it would come true - but it did.

I thought "what if I'm walking outside and right now, right here I can see what someone is doing and thinking?  What if I could communicate and see that person right now with some kind of a device - a device I can hold?"

Well, guess what - we have handheld devices and they enable us to see what someone is doing, via the world wide web.  Do you realize how fantastic this is??!!  It's like when I was a little kid, I imagined our all seeing God of the Universe to be!

But...it's maybe too much info?  We get distracted, diverted, away from our purpose in life, which is to discover our Truth, our own personal truth.  It's out there...for all of us.

Closer and closer we come to a realization - we're all in this together.  How are we going to solve Earth's problems?  We want to advance, find answers, look for people to help us.  I'm trying to help through

                                                    Sweet Sorcerer    

Check it at Swoonreads!  

                                                       Happy 2014!!!  Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.