Thursday 12 December 2013

Tis the season to act ...

Hi, the festive countdown is upon many of us depending on personal beliefs and religions.  Tis the season to act...you fill in the blanks.  How are we going to act in the months ahead?  There is a real countdown, and not just the 12 days of Christmas.

We all want to have fun and enjoy life, right?  We want to explore, learn, and experience new trends, beautiful music, beautiful people and lovely nature.  Why can't we put a basic childhood equation in balance, that is 2 - 2 = 0 ?

What I'm trying to say is we have animal life including humans (1) and all nature (1). If we destroy nature at this unprecedented rate, we destroy ourselves, hence 2 - 2 = 0.  Yet everywhere we turn, massive consumption, depleting the Earth beyond repair, is the "normal" way of life and somehow we believe, with no basis in logic or evidence around us, that we can just continue on this path and somehow everything will be okay in the end, like in a fairy tale or popular movie.

The book I've written, Sweet Sorcerer, deals with young adults on a new path of reality, a new way of looking at things, to understand nature and supernature.  I've not written this book to make money, or be famous.  This book is my way of trying, through new ideas, to help slow the mass destruction.

All over the net, at Goodreads, other websites, some authors have written books to shock people with unrealistic, sometimes horrible stories lacking understanding, showing no kindness to the reader.  The stories are an old-fashioned money grab and they say they have a "message".  The message I get is "I have nothing new to say so I'll take old shock lit one step beyond the last crap and I want the money."  These stories have no future.

Tis the season to act....responsibly, stupid, greedy, generous, wise, openminded, closeminded, hopeful, hopeless...Fill in the blanks as you wish.  With every day passing, we leave a legacy to those who follow - the children, our beautiful Mother Nature - what will this legacy be if we don't wise up soon?

The Power Of One. Realize it's all up to you - no one else.  Peace bros & sistas. I find beauty, wherever I can...boy bands, ocean waves, lovely healthy nature with beautiful animals and their purity.

Sweet Sorcerer - my guide, my mantra.  My moods change with the ocean tides as I feel your magic, your need for expression, as I follow supernature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.